Friday, March 22, 2024

Justin's Health Suggestion Guide Pt 2 of 10

 Good morning! Or whatever time of day you happen to find yourself in. I'm so glad and thankful You've decided to stop by. In this article I will be continuing my list of health suggestions (please remember that I'm not a doctor so do your own research). Again I say that just in case some Medical establishment wanted to sue me or cause trouble or something. This post will not be super long as I am trying to focus much of my attention of a great work. I'll let you in on the details of which sometime around summer (Jesus willing). Originally, I was going to do 20 tips for this article, however this time I'm only going to list 15, but for the remaining articles for my Health suggestion guide, I will do 20 tips though. I may end up doing parts 6-10 of this study in 2025, if the Lord wills. If you like more content, I should be adding to my youtube channel again by summer.

Now, to continue the the Nutrient list from last time.

  • Benefits of Good Nutrition (Vitamins & Minerals) pt2
Vitamin/Mineral Name       Vitamin/Mineral Health Benefits            Found In What?

21. Vitamin E- Brain/Blood/Skin Health, also antioxidant. Found in almonds, dairy, and olive oil.

22. Vitamin K- Blood Clotting as well as Bone & Heart Health. Cheese and Beef Liver.

23. Potassium-Deficiency may lead to stroke, Cancer, Infertility, and more. Bananas, Milk, Potatoes.

24. Chloride- Chloride toxicity may cause fatigue, Muscle weakness or high blood pressure. Hotdogs, Chips, Ketchup. 

25.Calcium- Heart/Bone/Nerve Health. Milk, Yogurt, Kale, Broccoli and cheese.

26. Molybdenum- It's part of 4 Enzymes that break down toxins and proteins. Milk, Yogurt.

27. Sulfur- Skin, Ligament, and Tendon health, builds and repairs DNA. Nuts, seeds, turkey, chicken.

28.Phosphorus-has an important part in gene transcription and enzyme activation. Yogurt, salmon, Mozzarella.

29. Nickel- A component of certain enzymes, may increase iron absorption. Chocolate, oats, Legumes.

30. Tungsten- Tungsten's role in the body and it's importance is still being researched.

31. Gallium- Stimulates Metabolism, needed for metalloenzyme activity, possible anti-cancer properties. ???

32. Zirconium- What it does for the body is unknown, found in meats, nuts, grains, and Vegetables.

33. Strontium- May improve bone health, mostly from seafood, but also in mean, and root vegetables.

34. Bismuth- Used to treat/prevent stomach ulcers, indigestion, and diarrhea. Bismuth Salt Supplements.

35. Cobalt- used to maintain the nervous system, also used to treat anemia. (see Vitamin B-12)


Sources:

Vitamin E 

Vitamin K2

Potassium

Chloride

Calcium

Molybdenum

Sulfur

Phosphorus

Nickel

Tungsten

Gallium

Zirconium

Strontium

Bismuth

Cobalt

No comments:

Post a Comment